Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 College Football

1. If the Badgers win out I’d put them at 4 but not anywhere near it until then. I’d have them around 8 or 9.
    I’d also put Notre Dame at 4.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    If the Badgers win out I’d put them at 4 but not anywhere near it until then. I’d have them around 8 or 9.
    I’d also put Notre Dame at 4.

I was pretty close with this! Going to be a lot of upset fan bases but I honestly think they did a great job with the ranks.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Iowa is up 31-17 over #6 Ohio.

4. 2017 College Football

OSU got throttled twice. They’re not good.

5. Yeah the big tens only hope now is an undefeated Wisconsin.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I'm thinking that Oklahoma slips back into the top 4 with their win over Oklahoma State.

7. They will probably still lose twice. Iowa and Michigan.

But if they somehow win out they absolutely deserve a playoff spot. Undefeated is a hell of an accomplishment and should trump a so called contender that blew a game or two.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    They will probably still lose twice. Iowa and Michigan.

But if they somehow win out they absolutely deserve a playoff spot. Undefeated is a hell of an accomplishment and should trump a so called contender that blew a game or two.
    The Iowa game is definitely competitive now, but Michigan? Meh.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Wisconsin should be blowing out Iowa, but with 4 turnovers they're lucky to be up 17-14. *Edit*They almost had 5, with a bad center to QB exchange just now.

It Looks like Georgia is about to be upset by Auburn.
    Last edited by gamevet; 11 Nov 2017 at 08:24 PM.