Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 College Football

1. If the Badgers QB would pull his head out of his ass sometimes they would be top 4. Another game another win though. 10-0 and a Guaranteed ass beating by Ohio St in Big Ten Championship. Michigan has had their number too so I wouldn’t be surprised at a loss there yet.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Your team did everything it could to lose the game, but being that the Badgers are a much better team than Iowa, they still plowed over them.

Georgia, on the other hand, just got bitch slapped by #10 Auburn 40-17. Their hopes of playing for the title just got derailed.

3. miamuh

going apeshit

4. Alabama will probably win, but wouldn't it be funny if the top 3 all lost this weekend?

Lord, Alabama and auburn fans are the worst

6. You’re just now learning that?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Thanks Miami!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Bama avoided going down by 2 scores, after turning over the ball at their own 30. Auburn returned the favor and turned the ball back over to Bama inside their 9 after a botched snap.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Thanks Miami!
    Wisconsin has probably been in control of their destiny this whole time, if they win out they'll get in the top 4 and deserve to be. The problem is their schedule isn't that good. Same with Alabama which is why this result doesn't surprise me. Auburn has played Clemson and Georgia.

10. God I love seeing Bama lose.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.