Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2017 Edition

1. I'll look over a list if you want to make one, thanks!

I'll have to look, I don't even remember what's in the pile.

3. I got Grand Kingdom for PS4.

So far it's real dumb!

4. This!

Attached Images Attached Images

5. I picked that (XBCX) up from Gamestop for $6.75 three days ago.

6. How?

You did the buy 3 deal?
    Last edited by gamevet; 08 Sep 2017 at 09:19 PM.

7. yep.
    grabbed Uncharted 4, Marvel Pinball, Gears 4/Rare Replay two pack, and Xenoblade for $27.

8. *Toshiba 6 GB 7200 RPM HDD ($190) - The higher RPM got rid of stuttering on some games. To name a few, Ys Seven, Nier: Automata, and Bulletstorm FCE had this issue on my 5400 RPM HDD until they were moved over. Steam's built in install mover is a godsend. GOG & Origin should add such a thing. IMO 5400 RPM isn't fast enough for a gaming PC especially with open world or most Unreal 3/4 engine games.
    *Senko no Ronde 2 ($32, PC) - Got on early to lock in the discount. Basically a revised DUO with 1080p support.
    *Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana ($60 on PC) - Preordered from GOG. I'll probably buy on Vita as well.
    *Elex ($45, PC preorder) - Looks somewhat Mass Effect Andromeda-ish, and Piranha Bytes/THQ Nordic are promising jetpack flight and a similar moral choice system. Releases on 10/17.

got walking dead for free on the humble store. I think its free for the next 9 or 10 hours.

Also a lot of other stuff is marked down, like the remake of mickey mouses castle of illusion.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    *Toshiba 6 GB 7200 RPM HDD ($190) - The higher RPM got rid of stuttering on some games. To name a few, Ys Seven, Nier: Automata, and Bulletstorm FCE had this issue on my 5400 RPM HDD until they were moved over. Steam's built in install mover is a godsend. GOG & Origin should add such a thing. IMO 5400 RPM isn't fast enough for a gaming PC especially with open world or most Unreal 3/4 engine games.
    *Senko no Ronde 2 ($32, PC) - Got on early to lock in the discount. Basically a revised DUO with 1080p support.
    *Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana ($60 on PC) - Preordered from GOG. I'll probably buy on Vita as well.
    *Elex ($45, PC preorder) - Looks somewhat Mass Effect Andromeda-ish, and Piranha Bytes/THQ Nordic are promising jetpack flight and a similar moral choice system. Releases on 10/17.
    I don't put any of my PC games on an HDD. HDD is pretty much meant for video files and documents in this day and age.