Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2017 Edition

1. For sure, $50 is worth that.

2. Celebrated 9-9-99 by finally picking up a Sega Dreamcast "Sega Sports" edition. I'd love it if I could lose that logo on the system easily. Still, it was cheap at 40 bucks complete.

Also picked up a Logitech Proteus Spectrum mouse and like it so far. I was beating up my G500 with a lot of Heroes of the Storm play so I thought I'd save it. I like the Proteus so far though.

Picking up Metroid 3DS and the amiibos this week as well.

Rocket Knight Adventures and Return of strider complete, together for 25

Click for full size

I'm not letting myself open it until I finish Layton vs. Wright.

edit: Jesus Christ that image is huge. Sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. I passed on the iffy game and picked up the neato amiibo.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Click for full size

I'm not letting myself open it until I finish Layton vs. Wright.

edit: Jesus Christ that image is huge. Sorry.
    Picked up my copy today also. Only normal version but not a big deal. I'm still busy with the Octopath Traveler Demo so I'll start on that once I'm done with this. Fucking soundtrack is a winner for me.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Metroid Metroid Metroid Stormtroopers. A good day.

(Game's great so far!)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Rocket Knight Adventures and Return of strider complete, together for 25
    Nice.

I bit on the Samus New 3DS XL half expecting to cancel it at the last minute. It's actually a very nice system, the glossy finish looks good and there's a fine dot pattern design which is hard to see in pics.

9. I managed to find the time to drop by a Walmart in Stillwater, Oklahoma while I was traveling from site to site. They had Nier:Automata (Day One Edition), sitting on their clearance rack for $25.

10. Got some blu-rays for my birthday (Seven Samurai, One Upon a Time in the West, The Magnificent Seven (1960), The Hidden Fortress, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Rashomon, The Lady Vanishes, and Rebecca), Metroid Returns 3DS, and Ys VIII PS4. I also pre-ordered a re-release of The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and the GKids releases of Kiki's Delivery Service and Princess Mononoke. While I like the Pretty in Pink edition of Castle in the Sky (which has properly timed subtitles), it sounds like the GKids releases won't have dubtitles like the US Disney releases and are much cheaper than importing a JP Blu-ray.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 15 Sep 2017 at 11:43 PM.