Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2017 Edition

1. This Month's Haul: September 2017 Edition

Added a title to my recently acquired Wii U.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Needs more Zelda HD games.~
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. I plan on picking up Wind Waker soon. I'm also looking forward to cracking open Breath of the Wild this weekend.

4. Finally a Nintendo Switch with Breath of the Wild.

5. Breath of the Wild is video game crack. I've been playing it most of the day and finally gave it a rest at 9 PM.

6. I'm glad to see Nintendo has somewhat drawn you back in. It's an amazing game even now months later after the honeymoon has worn off for some people.~

7. It has issues, namely the stupidly low weapon durability, but even so it is a fantastic game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Breath of the Wild is wonderful.

As a rule I don't haggle on Craigslist merchandise, if it's a price I won't pay then pass. Few weeks ago a guy posted a nice NES collection to Facebook. There were a half dozen titles I was interested in but the price was high and piecing out a entire lot for a few games seemed a huge hassle. Which is why I nearly vomited when I walked into a game store the next day and found he traded the entire mess for a fraction of what he asked. Fast forward to yesterday and the same guy posted a Genny collection. I shot him a offer that I totally expected him to pass on, but yeah he actually took it:

IMG_3367.JPG
    IMG_3368.JPG

9. I like that Light Crusader. The only reason it has such a bad reputation is that it's not a very good game at all.

10. For me the isometric view conjured memories of Landstalkers insane puzzle dungeons....which wasn't even remotely the case.