Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2017 Edition

1. A Robot Bit Me is wrong about the subtitles on Ponyo, though. The subtitles to go with the JP version can only be set before starting the movie, but they are different from the dub translation and subtitles for the hearing impaired (which are also on the Blu-ray). That said, the standard Blu-ray still has lossy JP audio. The Disney Ghibli movies with dubtitles are Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, and Pom Poko (not Miyazaki). Nausicaa has proper subtitles, but has overlays over the opening and ending credits.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 16 Sep 2017 at 09:45 PM.

Yeah, but I don't care about any of that. The change in the dub of Ponyo is a little concerning, but from what Robo said it seems that since I'd be watching the English dub it doesn't much matter which version I get.

3. Gohan, I'm ashamed.
    You've forgotten the face of your father.

Lol, I've actually been watching a lot of original Dragonball lately. Dubbed

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Gohan, I'm ashamed.
    You've forgotten the face of your father.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's not my father, but that's my daddy.

I got two more copies of this for $13.XX each on clearance at Best Buy to redefine "family time" in my house. Considering my original copy was free, that's some pretty cheap entertainment.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I got two more copies of this for $13.XX each on clearance at Best Buy to redefine "family time" in my house. Considering my original copy was free, that's some pretty cheap entertainment.
    The family that Hunts together makes well done steaks together. So tasty!

I picked up one of these so I can finally play Yooka-Laylee at max settings (joking not joking)

I actually got it because I want to run dual monitors and need a little more beef for graphics programs.

...and, fine, Destiny 2.

From the Natsume digital sale:

River City: Knights of Justice (3DS eShop) - $7.49
    Wild Guns Reloaded (Steam) - $9.99

10. Click for full size

My MadCatz TE2 was having some issues and I really dig the new school Alpha 2 artwork on this Razer Panthera.

Also picked these up:

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Last edited by Shin Kazama; 19 Sep 2017 at 07:03 PM.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.