Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2017 Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Got a wife! And a powered hand mixer!
    Congrats buddy!!

Also, in before Yoshi marriage negativity!

It's too late to save him.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    So about $100 worth of stuff for a $200 game?
    PSP 2000s and 3000s are actually retaining their value annoyingly well.

I have a 2000 with a cracked screen and an expanding battery I've been looking to replace for years, since I have oodles of UMDs that my Go is worthless for, but systems never really reached the price valley that one would anticipate for a recently dead, not-quite-retro-yet system with millions upon millions of units floating around. The strength of sustained demand for it is really strange.

I guess I need to just bite the bullet and get the parts.

4. Yeah I've been looking for a PSP 3001 for awhile, and most in my area have been going for the 70 - 100 range. This one was priced at 70 with a 4 gig memory card. I felt it was a deal I think you'd have a hard time finding someone to actually spend 200 on Giga Wing 2, and price charting right now puts it around 150 bucks.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I kept looking for a clearance 3000 to replace mine with a messed up spot in the screen and it's never really happened. I'm amazed at how well Vitas are holding value too considering it's a mostly failed system.

6. Yeah, I was hoping I'd be able to get a 32gb Vita card for like thirty bucks by now. Doesn't look like that train is coming in any time soon.

7. Vita memory cards are the worst.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Vita memory cards are the worst.
    Sony was such fucking jackhole with those stupid fucking proprietary memory cards. At least the Switch is nice enough not to make you spend the price of a triple a title just to get more storage space.

I decided to get rid of my Vita. I only really kept it for 6 to 7 games tops and a guy offered me more then I paid for it.

My PSP tho is a keeper. I have a lot of great games for it with a lot of replay value.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 10 Sep 2017 at 10:19 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. No, they just charge a triple a title and a half for a $15 dock.
    Or $30 for a wall wart.
    Or $70 for a controller.
    Or $50 for a glorified Wii nunchuck.

10. I saw that $70 price tag for the Switch Pro controller and I nearly shat myself.

My local Walmart has a Splatoon 2 Switch bundle for $379. That's rediculous!