Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11131415

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2017 Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    cuphead and wildguns reloaded
    How's Wild Guns? I'm sold on Cuphead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Its wildguns. If you liked it on snes, you will probably like it here. Additions are minor or ignoreble. Music was updated in spots, more some than others. There are some new fire and explosion effects. Two new characters (a dog with robot, and a cyborg). I feel like they took away bombs after each new life, so you've got what you've got.

My only real complaint is that it does not have online multiplayer.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 02 Oct 2017 at 01:44 AM.

3. Downloading Cuphead now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Its wildguns. If you liked it on snes, you will probably like it here. Additions are minor or ignoreble. Music was updated in spots, more some than others. There are some new fire and explosion effects. Two new characters (a dog with robot, and a cyborg). I feel like they took away bombs after each new life, so you've got what you've got.

My only real complaint is that it does not have online multiplayer.
    Is it just like the SNES game, or are there other control options?

What exactly are you asking? If a light gun works with it? Do the new characters play different? Can you switch the button layout?

6. Twinstick?
    KB&M?

The playfield in Wild Arms Reloaded has been expanded for widescreen. There are more enemies on-screen at once and your super only blasts part of the screen instead of all of it.

It really feels like it was tuned for at least 2 players. Playing by myself I feel like I can't help but fall behind to the number of enemies that spawn.

8. Got my SNES Classic in from my Walmart preorder, and the couple of 8bitdo retro receivers I ordered separately showed up right alongside it. In two separate mailing envelopes, curiously.

Turns out they accidentally sent the same order twice, so now I've got four receivers. Bonus!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Got my SNES Classic in from my Walmart preorder, and the couple of 8bitdo retro receivers I ordered separately showed up right alongside it. In two separate mailing envelopes, curiously.

Turns out they accidentally sent the same order twice, so now I've got four receivers. Bonus!
    There's an October Haul thread now.