Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2017 Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    No, they just charge a triple a title and a half for a $15 dock.
    Or $30 for a wall wart.
    Or $70 for a controller.
    Or $50 for a glorified Wii nunchuck.
    Yeah I won't lie that all the extra shit you can buy for the Switch is stupidly priced. At least I have a choice not to buy the shit. The only thing about the Vita I hated on that is you were forced to buy their brand only cards.; I know it's too soon but at least we'll have more 3rd party options for the Switch. The Hori Wired Controllers I saw at Walmart for the Switch were 26 bucks each so it's a step in the right direction.

@ Gamevet, Grats on Xenoblade but I'm still waiting to see Treasure Tracker from you soon!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. I was so close. Fry's has the game with an Amiibo for $31. The store closest to my house has 5 of them.

3. Keep an eye on Nintendo's ebay store. They were selling the same package for $20 shipped.

4. The Ys VIII limited edition for Vita I don't remember ordering arrived.

5. My PS4 one came in, they did a really damn good job with the packaging, and the extras.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. My PS4 Ys VIII hasn't shipped yet. My damn card got stolen and there's no way to change a credit card used for a preorder in PayPal. Luckily NIS holds it for a month while you try over and over to get them on the phone to fix it.

Doesn't a Paypal preorder charge at the time you preorder it? That's how it's worked the few times I've used it.

8. Weirdo dude traded in a PS Pro that he'd had for less than 2 weeks for less than I'd get selling my launch era PS4, so... now I've got a PS Pro. And now I'm wishing I deleted some of the crap I don't care about before beginning the data transfer. One more hour to go...

Cool, I'd like to hear some non-fanboy comparisons. Most of the people I know who got a pro mostly did it so they could masturbate to their 4K tvs, not really because they cared about the differences between the old and new models.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Cool, I'd like to hear some non-fanboy comparisons. Most of the people I know who got a pro mostly did it so they could masturbate to their 4K tvs, not really because they cared about the differences between the old and new models.
    You could have asked me, I've had one since launch.