Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know someone in need of some PS3 games?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's like I don't even know you.
    Otoh, maybe this is just the junk you want to get rid of and you're keeping the good stuff.
    I went heavily digital starting with PS3, so most of what I own isn't physical. This is just the stuff I have physically for one reason or another.

Also, my gaming tastes are wide and varied!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. I am interested in Akiba's Trip, FF 13 (1/2) and Dragon Dogmas if no one is.

3. I have most of those titles that I've loaned her except the Uncharted Series and Heavy Rain. Rest of it I think KoF or someone else should jump on. If you wanna pass em out, I'll pay for S&H so hit me up via PM.

P.S. I think I created a monster since she comes by and asks me questions about certain things in Skyrim, What Skills she should work on 1st. I told her to get that Lockpicking up a lot since I always had a pet peeve about leaving a place with a locked box. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I am interested in Akiba's Trip, FF 13 (1/2) and Dragon Dogmas if no one is.
    I'm trying to find good gaming causes to give these to! Well, and Josh, because he's poor and a TNL treasure.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

I'd take earth defense force and wrath of the white witch. And anything KOF backs out of.

I'm putting it out there, but if I find games laying around that I dont want and don't have time to sell, I sometimes mail them to SSJN. I presume he sells them. But he might use them to prop up doors or as coffee coasters too.

He's never asked me to do this. Nor have I asked for anything in return. I'm just saying. He has a store that sells used games. And you have used games.

(lol, ssjn is going to murder me)

6. Yeah I've given away a ton of old shit to friends just because they're not as well off as I am sometimes. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Well I'm not really saying that.

He has a store and sells this stuff. And it's all instantly out of your house so it's win win really.

I will pass on the PS3 games. If I'm being real I'll probably never play them, even though the Final Fantasy joint is semi-interesting.

Give them to the kids.

9. Should probably just throw them in the trash.

With the kids.