Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Melf and his family are about to be engulfed by hurricane Irma...uh Maria?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    This one's only a cat. 3 compared to Irma, but it's heading straight for us. My house is solid cement, so I don't have to evacuate. I do have to secure cars and the yard, though.
    The games, Melf. We only care about the games.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Looks at weather map. "How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    This one's only a cat. 3 compared to Irma, but it's heading straight for us. My house is solid cement, so I don't have to evacuate. I do have to secure cars and the yard, though.
    Pff..Cat. 3....That's just a slight breeze in your part of the world.

4. The general consensus of Florida natives is that anything less than a Cat-3 isn't worth changing your routine for.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I live in a completely cement house on a hill, in an area that doesn't flood (with this weather though, who knows?). Georges was a cat 4 that exited through Cabo Rojo and we only had rain coming in through one window. A lot of other places here get completely FUBARed though.

6. I hope everything remains okay all the same
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. This has really been one hell of a hurricane season. Irma and then Maria.
    You're in my prayers, Melf. Take care and stay safe.

8. Thanks guys. I don't think I'll be on FB or tweeting as much, since this one is likely going to keep me without electricity for some time. There are areas on the island that still haven't gotten their lights turn back on after Irma.

9. Sounds like Maria was bad. I read the Island might be without electricity for weeks or months. Hope Melf and fam are doing alright.