Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 810111213 LastLast

Thread: Melf and his family are about to be engulfed by hurricane Irma...uh Maria?

1. 1000lbs of frozen sea bass.

No, send him a SNES classic.

3. He can stare at the box for hours of entertainment.

4. Maybe some army rations? Butane fuel?
    Boo, Hiss.

5. It seems like basic infrastructure is down, I kinda doubt Fedex or the USPS is out making deliveries.

6. Well maybe he could set up a Patreon or something and we could donate cash so he doesn't have to worry about how expensive bread is right now

7. Yeah, if you need any cold hard cash through PayPal, patreon, whatever - we can absolutely arrange that. Just let us know!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. USPS is back to normal operations, so I can send and receive mail. I actually got my D&D 5E Player's Handbook and DM's Guide yesterday, so I can use the daylight hours to learn the rules and make my characters. I've also been painting miniatures and going to bed at 9pm.

I'm good, so no one needs to send cash or anything like that. Thanks, though. I really appreciate the gesture! If anyone can find some power banks or solar cell phone chargers cheap, I could use those. I have 3 3DS that have to stay charged! The kids are using phones to listen to music too.

My wife says she heard sounds last night like a power transformer trying to kick back on. I REALLY hope she wasn't dreaming, lol.

9. sure thing! Do you mean like this one? https://www.amazon.com/Anker-2-Port-...306188ad42b77e

If you want to add that to your wishlist and send the url to me, I can take care of that for you. Probably a few other people can chip in and get you more than one!! Or if there's another one that would fit your needs better (like a larger capacity one) let us know and we can all chip in. we are at your service!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    My wife says she heard sounds last night like a power transformer trying to kick back on. I REALLY hope she wasn't dreaming, lol.
    Definitely. Let's hope it's not a situation where the lack of power set some sort of demon beast free on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    If you want to add that to your wishlist and send the url to me, I can take care of that for you. Probably a few other people can chip in and get you more than one!! Or if there's another one that would fit your needs better (like a larger capacity one) let us know and we can all chip in. we are at your service!
    Yeah, let's get this moving! Melf/Sats, post that shit in here.