Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Melf and his family are about to be engulfed by hurricane Irma...uh Maria?

1. yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Mad Melf will have to battle the hordes for gas to run his generator and keep the Genesis juiced.

3. Hope he is alright, no electricity is pretty scary.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Sounds like Maria was bad. I read the Island might be without electricity for weeks or months. Hope Melf and fam are doing alright.
    I read a short article that talked about mud slides. That's not good.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

=[

7. No electricity in PR whatsoever. Terrible.

I had been in San Juan once on a Royal Caribbean cruise last year with Navigator of the Seas. It was nice visiting that place and checking it out, and I wouldn't have minded another stop there someday. Seeing PR such a wreck on my local newspaper's front page choked me up. Damn Maria (and Irma, which pretty much set the stage for Maria to land a KO blow on the power grid). Thank God TS Lee didn't make it. On top of what hit already, that mudslide threat is bad enough. This hurricane season officially sucks.

Weather Channel: PR faces long road to recovery
    Yulín Cruz says the total power outage is expected to last about 4-6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Mad Melf will have to battle the hordes for gas to run his generator and keep the Genesis juiced.
    And the PC, at least for TNL.

Be well, Melf. May the electric come back sooner rather than later.

8. We should do something for Melf and his country. I think I saw a care package program on a friend's Facebook wall. I'll find it and post the info.

9. Melf and his family are about to be engulfed by hurricane Irma...uh Maria?

Considering my family is from there I obviously want to do something. I have one uncle still on the island and he's ok but everything is fucked up.

All these charities are shady though. I feel burned after a bunch of them.

10. Yeah, I'm worried about that, too.