Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: So, are there any other members on here from 2005?

maybe that is a halloween cat

2. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    March 2002 and still using the same avatar. Ha. Pretty sure I started from Gf tavern before that.
    holy shit. that's absolutely amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. I had an eggplant wizard avatar for 5 minutes early on.
    Boo, Hiss.

That's what confused me when you said that you never had an avatar some time ago. I knew you had that at some point.

Look at all these poseurs. Icepick would not approve.

6. I joined late 2003. I remember someone explaining to me that TNL was in the narrow “know all Treasure games but won’t cry over spinecards” band. I call it the “MechDouche Band”.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. AstroWho?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    Congrats, John.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Aww, thanks! I'll get there eventually. My life just sorta...took a huge turn for the worse starting in 2013, and then 2014 just pretty much raped me in the ass, starting by getting hit by a car while jogging (which royally fucked up my teeth, something I am trying to save money for even still). Every time I think I am slowly putting all my puzzle pieces kinda sorta back together, something else terrible happens. I guess I've lost my sparkle. But, hey, I'm alive. Kinda.

Congrats on getting engaged!!!! That's fucking awesome. She's a lucky one!
    Damn Aurora that sucks. That makes me sad to hear, I hope shit improves very soon for you. Why didn't their insurance cover your teeth?

And thank you!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I had an eggplant wizard avatar for 5 minutes early on.
    I did think it was weird a few years ago when you would bash people for still liking old games when you originally had an avatar from a 1986 game. But then I figured, maybe you were just going through some mental health stuff. You don't come across as negative anymore.

10. A few years ago I was doing absinthe shots at 11am. Sorry to anyone for all that.
    Boo, Hiss.