Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: So, are there any other members on here from 2005?

I come from a time before current posters. There were giants, and beasts that walked upright. Of these great deities only Bonuskun and a scant few others remain.

2. I think that period of humanity is called OG.

3. I apparently joined in 2003. Wow.

And yeah, that avatar is from a bygone era of happiness.

I came here slightly before the great GameGO! migration. And I went to the GameGO! boards following guys like 2d4ever (sp?) and MechDeus from the Gamer's Republic forums, if I'm remembering right.

5. I'm trying to remember how I first got to TNL. Fighters.net was my first forum so I wanna say I ended up here through FNET people after it died its final death, but I have these vague memories of posting/chatting with BoxDrink on a Transformers forum and him always saying how TNL was the best place ever. So I dunno. It was one of the two.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

6. I joined shortly before the Great GameGo Migration. Didn't the server go down and we all had to reregister, or something like that? I seem to remember having joined earlier than March 2002.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I joined shortly before the Great GameGo Migration. Didn't the server go down and we all had to reregister, or something like that? I seem to remember having joined earlier than March 2002.
    It did. I remember doing that.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

8. I know I was on the pre-GameGo migration TNL, but I don't remember too much about that era. So I don't know my actual start date.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    I don't remember too much about that era. So I don't know my actual start date.
    It's almost as if it were a different life back then, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    I know I was on the pre-GameGo migration TNL, but I don't remember too much about that era. So I don't know my actual start date.
    To be fair, the forum was pretty much dead before the Game go refugees. Mostly OG #gf_tavern peeps.