Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: So, are there any other members on here from 2005?

1. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    It may have been they were well aware of Evilore's tendencies and thus knew they couldn't, in any way, explain or validate the hypocrisy of being the stewards of gaming's premiere progressive/left leaning community while staying mum on the issue. Hilarious.
    Also a very good point!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Well maybe some of the good people from NeoGAF will come here then.

But fuck any that expect overbearing moderation.
    Last edited by bbobb; 22 Oct 2017 at 04:24 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. This.

4. I joined in 2002, was a GameGo Refugee, still have my one and only issue with Stretch Panic gracing the cover. ( Has ECM been forgiven after 15 years? I just checked, my last Post was in 2009.
    With the latest NeoGaf drama, I wanted to see if it was a topic of discussion.
    Ghouls'N Ghosts=Greatest game known to mankind

5. I signed up prior to GameGo, but never really posted anything until all that happened. I stopped checking in/posting here over the past few years since most people grew up/left. I liked GAF, but stuck mostly to a handful of threads. As much as I dislike Trump, loading up Off Topic and half the page being negative Trump news stories grew old.

6. Quote Originally Posted by warnpro View Post
    I joined in 2002, was a GameGo Refugee, still have my one and only issue with Stretch Panic gracing the cover. ( Has ECM been forgiven after 15 years? I just checked, my last Post was in 2009.
    With the latest NeoGaf drama, I wanted to see if it was a topic of discussion.
    Nope, ECM is still on the shit list.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Only if the result is people talking about things they like and not people going in every thread to bitch about a thing they've no interest in aside from the bitching.

oh, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Does increases traffic mean we have to start talking about games again?
    Never.