Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: So, are there any other members on here from 2005?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hi2u
    hi2u4u2c!

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    wow, how strange. I wonder why GAF became the central for that? I mean, it seems odd that a video game forum would lean so heavily in that direction unless it just became the natural home for people looking to escape the 4chan mentality.
    Yeah, it's really weird. It wasn't always so stuffy, but it just became unbearable that I rarely ever visited. Someone would just make me roll my eyes in nearly every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Not gonna lie. I want that 3rd shirt.

Edit: Hi Aurora!
    Hi2u! Long thyme!
    I took all your French Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Basically, if you weren't a man-hating liberal extremist who worshipped Hillary Clinton and sympathized with every muslim (but shunned Christianity hardcore), you'd likely get banned if you expressed an opinion. Everyone who broke their little bubble was always guilty until proven innocent
    Yeah. And the funny thing is those people would frequently make threads that assumed everyone reading and posting in it was American. Constantly bashing Trump and pretending to care about diversity while acting like the US is the only country that exists is ironic.

3. Well of course Japan also exists.

US and Japan, that's the whole world.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Yeah. And the funny thing is those people would frequently make threads that assumed everyone reading and posting in it was American. Constantly bashing Trump and pretending to care about diversity while acting like the US is the only country that exists is ironic.
    Good ol ethnocentrism!
    I mean, I’m glad we have our politics thread here but I really fail to see how Trump needs to be mentioned in every topic. I’m trying to wrap my head around this whole thing, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post

Eh, I've seen better days. Trying each day to turn things around, however. Thanks for hoping well for me! How about you?
    I'm sorry to hear that : (. I'll keep fingers and things crossed that they improve, you're good people and things should be going well for you. I'm doing alright, just got engaged a few months ago.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Hi Aurora!

Congrats, John.

7. Damn, it's like a reunion in here. Reading back through the last few pages, it's like every name is a forgotten link to my forlorn youth.

hi2u, lalala~
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BlackFlame View Post
    Last I knew of him, he had a small forum going, but it seems to have gone kaput sometime last year.
    The forum is still there. He hardly posts like he used to tho.

Edit: Found it.

http://waxingerratic.proboards.com/
    Last edited by BonusKun; 24 Oct 2017 at 08:05 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that : (. I'll keep fingers and things crossed that they improve, you're good people and things should be going well for you. I'm doing alright, just got engaged a few months ago.
    Aww, thanks! I'll get there eventually. My life just sorta...took a huge turn for the worse starting in 2013, and then 2014 just pretty much raped me in the ass, starting by getting hit by a car while jogging (which royally fucked up my teeth, something I am trying to save money for even still). Every time I think I am slowly putting all my puzzle pieces kinda sorta back together, something else terrible happens. I guess I've lost my sparkle. But, hey, I'm alive. Kinda.

Congrats on getting engaged!!!! That's fucking awesome. She's a lucky one!

Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    Hi Aurora!
    Hi2u!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Damn, it's like a reunion in here. Reading back through the last few pages, it's like every name is a forgotten link to my forlorn youth.

hi2u, lalala~
    It's pretty awesome! So many memories of this place. I'm sorry that I was pretty damned annoying sometimes, everyone.
    Last edited by Aurora; 24 Oct 2017 at 11:21 AM.
    I took all your French Toast.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    It's pretty awesome! So many memories of this place. I'm sorry that I was pretty damned annoying sometimes, everyone.
    we're old and we forget