Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: So, are there any other members on here from 2005?

1. gotdamn
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Hey, you only asked me to update your e-mail address!

Okay, I'm a jerk. Sorry to you and B-Ri for not fixing your forum issues earlier.

I would contribute to fix your teeth. You didn't yank them out on purpose and make up the jogging story, did you?

I made that, I think. Back in AIM days.
    Haha - no worries. I do think I asked for an email update. I am dumb, sorry

Why would anyone volunteer to yank their teeth out? Maybe for ....I won't even say ;p?

I've thought about both overseas and also something like GoFundMe. But, I've sat on both for years. Firstly, for the complicated work that needs to be done, overseas is scary. If something goes wrong, I have to keep flying over to get it fixed. If I didn't have to get bonegrafts, surgery, and an excessive number of implants, I'd mayyyybe think more closely about it. But, eh.

Plus, I love my dentist. I've visited like 15 and he's the only one I fully trust and believe can tackle this job. He saw me after the accident and still sees me today for free. He does everything for free (xrays, etc) until I can pay for the full thing. That's pretty awesome. Plus, his name is fucking Dr. Dan Holtzclaw. It's like some creepy genius villain, which makes him somehow more appealing.

But yeah, I dunno.
    Last edited by Aurora; 11 Apr 2018 at 11:38 AM.
    I took all your French Toast.

3. Looks like I haven't missed much.

Awesome.

See you in five years.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I would contribute to fix your teeth. You didn't yank them out on purpose and make up the jogging story, did you?
    Aurora, don't discount TNL goodwill. They got together like 2 Gs after the restaurant closed to keep me from losing my house.

I'd put in. Maybe it could be the christmas thing this year.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Aurora, don't discount TNL goodwill. They got together like 2 Gs after the restaurant closed to keep me from losing my house.

I'd put in. Maybe it could be the christmas thing this year.

Aww, you're sweet. I think I'd feel too guilty. Like, I somehow still sorta blame myself for the situation. And the stupid gym that didn't pay their rent.

Oh, and I hope the dude or chick driving the car ...well, I just hope karma is real.
    I took all your French Toast.

6. Yeah dude I mean, I’d definitely pitch in too. I can’t promise 30,000$, but we may be able to help in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Man, reading Aurora's story made me genuinely sad. And now I am just so angry at that piece of shit that hit and ran. Even though I haven't been here in almost a decade and don't have a lot of money myself, I'd still chip in if you guys set up a fund. I have nothing but good memories of Aurora's never-ending enthusiasm and perkiness, and to see that light being dimmed is so very sad. Not being able to smile, man.. I'm so sorry Aurora.

Also, unrelated, but mollipen is Shidoshi, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I think it fits in the T
    lol
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Man, reading Aurora's story made me genuinely sad. And now I am just so angry at that piece of shit that hit and ran. Even though I haven't been here in almost a decade and don't have a lot of money myself, I'd still chip in if you guys set up a fund. I have nothing but good memories of Aurora's never-ending enthusiasm and perkiness, and to see that light being dimmed is so very sad. Not being able to smile, man.. I'm so sorry Aurora.

Also, unrelated, but mollipen is Shidoshi, right?
    Correct. Go to fight club and read the melancholy thread
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Aww, thanks! The damage is too extensive for insurance to cover it. I don't have insurance currently but at the time I did through Apple. I lost 6 teeth in the accident, and two more as time has went by. I managed to get two crowned, but those are falling out now too because my teeth are shifting (I guess they do that when there's missing ones, sigh).

Hey! Thanks

He unfortunately took off. It was still dark and like 5:30am, and my ass passed out for a good few minutes. I woke up to pools of blood and spitting out teeth. A few people drove by and just stared at me, so I just walked back home bloody and embarrassed. And got in the bathtub and cried. Was a wonderful morning.

Haha, I usually would NEVER jog on the streets, as that's how my elementary school principal died. He got hit by a car while jogging in the wee early morning.

But, I trekked to the gym in the morning and there was an eviction sign on their door. And all of the equipment was done. So, yeah. I felt I needed to still workout, so I thought I'd jog around the neighborhood.

Wise decision.

Yeah, it's definitely the worst experience of my life thus far. It's put everything on hold while I try to save as much as I can for the dental work. It's going to cost 30k, so I am nowhere even near there, but I am trying. And that's one of the lowest quotes. Basically, nothing by implants and bone grafts can save me now. It's too far gone.

I just have to put my social life on hold for a while. The worst part is I keep having to take antiobiotics due to constant infections, and such is turning my teeth yellow. Which makes me look even MORE lovely, of course. I just never smile showing my teeth anymore, and if I do...it's a strategic smile that hides the missing teeth. Haha.

Damn dude, what the fuck is wrong with some people. Not just the dude that hit you and ran but the people driving by and just leaving you to bleed and be unconscious. Fuck.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Hey Aurora. I'm really sorry to hear about your accident and the subsequent rut it's left you in the past few years. I really hope you stay strong and pull yourself together. And yeah, if you want to lean on TNL to help, I'd be glad to kick in a few bucks as well. Frankly, you'd be stupid not to take us up on it.

In the meantime, consider whoring yourself out to closeted married men. Oh, and have you checked out local dental colleges?