Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 414161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: So, are there any other members on here from 2005?

CVC era TNL, bruh.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Aww, thanks! I'll get there eventually. My life just sorta...took a huge turn for the worse starting in 2013, and then 2014 just pretty much raped me in the ass, starting by getting hit by a car while jogging (which royally fucked up my teeth, something I am trying to save money for even still). Every time I think I am slowly putting all my puzzle pieces kinda sorta back together, something else terrible happens. I guess I've lost my sparkle. But, hey, I'm alive. Kinda.

I haven't seen you here in forever. Welcome back!

You should have lawyered up on that driver.

3. That's what he gets for being an asshole Jogger.

OK seriously that was a shitty thing to have happen to you.

4. 2002 is OG.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Edit: I still talk from Eric from time to time and he's on my Switch Friend's List. I think he regrets how things ended years ago but as I'm sure most everyone knows, he's moved on.
    Tell him I want to be Switch buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Sorry for being overly inquisitive about the situation, I'm just so curious. What do you mean about "SJW nightmare?" Like, tumblrina "don't misgender me!" type stuff?
    It got to a point where I was almost being chased out of trans-related threads because I wasn't trans enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Aww, thanks! I'll get there eventually. My life just sorta...took a huge turn for the worse starting in 2013, and then 2014 just pretty much raped me in the ass, starting by getting hit by a car while jogging (which royally fucked up my teeth, something I am trying to save money for even still). Every time I think I am slowly putting all my puzzle pieces kinda sorta back together, something else terrible happens. I guess I've lost my sparkle. But, hey, I'm alive. Kinda.
    Wow, so sorry to hear that.
    Last edited by mollipen; 26 Oct 2017 at 02:56 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    It got to a point where I was almost being chased out of trans-related threads because I wasn't trans enough.
    marginalizing the experience of a trans individual because their journey doesn't reflect the ideal whole: peak SJW. It's almost as if not every experience is a shared one. That's fucked up.

Also, Aurora, that is absolutely awful. I'm so sorry about your accident. What a terrible, life changing event for the worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. You have to be this trans to be go on the ride.

8. Trying to figure out where trans fits in the LBGT spectrum and feminism and everything is super complicated. But yeah, I'm sympathetic to a lot but I don't fit because I'm too divorced from the experiences as a white, hetero, cis-gender man. I think SJW will have some pains if the people in the movement can't accept people as sinners and not everyone being a saint.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Don't worry Mollie, you'll always be one of us.

*passes the 40*

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Trying to figure out where trans fits in the LBGT spectrum
    I think it fits in the T
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.