Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: So, are there any other members on here from 2005?

1. fucking lol furreals

2. You guys are blowing my mind.

3. Did you guys hear I lived in Japan once?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. And I used to bully every girl on the board!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. fyi the 2002 thing, I am pretty sure that's when nick and bahn switched from whatever they were using before (ultimatebb I think it was? some perl disaster) to vbulletin and I got drafted in to help manage it/set it up due to my previous experience in management with fighters.net

back then the forum data was stored in physical files on the server rather than a database, so it was a massive undertaking to migrate everything properly, which explains why there's nothing previous to then in this forums

6. Awww, that kinda sucks. I know there's a lot of data from that time period stored on physical servers that have since been trashed or abandoned. It's really upsetting that a really remarkable and distinct period of time is lost to the aether, not just here on TNL but from many forums in that time period.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Will no one weep for the Magical Moron Comittee?

Your mom might.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Will no one weep for the Magical Moron Comittee?
    Weren't you part of that once?

10. Randomly checked the forums and saw this thread. Signed up back in 03.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."