Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spook Central

1. I watched this documentary on baffling disappearances that have been taking place in national parks over the last few decades, particularly children disappearing in Oregon. Some of the cases don't seem to make any sense at all, which combined with the torment their family members must be going through makes it super creepy.

2. Elissa Lamb.
    Last edited by icarusfall; 16 Sep 2017 at 01:56 AM.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Nope.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I love this thread. Dyatlov Pass is a classic, great case. I just love mysteries, unexplained phenomena, and any evidence that implies supernatural forces or just something that's not fully uncovered or understood.

Something that can give me mild heebie jeebies (depends on the context) but I'm really into is mind control. I think hypnosis is pretty fascinating, but also as used/abused/experimented with by cults, the government, etc. The most famous example of this historically would probably be the MK-ULTRA program, but there's a lot of other stuff as well.

Also loosely related, I love codes, cryptography, and things like spy communication and those super complex AR puzzles. Even tackier internet stuff like Cicada 3301, A858, and Unfavorable Semicircle are really interesting to me.

These videos don't go into much depth but they're pretty neat for quick introductions to some examples:

Last edited by koda; 19 Sep 2017 at 04:25 AM.