Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Octopath Traveler (Switch)

1. Treasure Octopath Traveler (Switch)

I swear Yossy is slippin...

Already finished the Demo for this. This game is hitting all the right cords with me. This is definitely a day one purchase.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Yoshi don't care about this game.

I do tho.

I would have bet money that I already made a thread for this during E3, which is why I didn't after the Direct, but I can't find any supporting evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Yoshi don't care about this game.
    The odds were in your favor, but this one piqued my interest. I like the "HD 2D" concept.

4. It looks like HD Xenogears or some forgotten PS1 game, the battles look like something between Romancing SaGa and SaGa Frontier, so i'm surprised i'm not the only person who really likes it.
    I played through the girl path. I went to the Dungeon That's Supposed to Be Too Hard, but i think i might save that for after i finish Boy Side.
    Donk

5. Love love love Octopath Traveler. 100% in, day one.

6. I am in, just need to get a Switch at some point. Not sure what an Octopath is.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 15 Sep 2017 at 02:42 PM.

7. Shiiittt.
    I'd ignored this thread because I thought it was another shitty retro indie title that'll be in a humble bundle by the end of the week.
    Looks pretty neat!

I did the same initially, ignored the demo. Octodad Traveler.

Instead its the next thing from the Bravely Default team?? I barely play RPGs anymore, but this looks great. I'll try the demo tonight.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I am in, just need to get a Switch at some point. Not sure what an Octopath is.
    It's pretty much a play on words referring to the 8 different characters you can choose and play.

10. So to those playing this. I want to hear your impressions already!