Thread: Left Alive (PC, PS4)

Left Alive (PC, PS4)

2. This is supposed to be some kind of Front Mission spiritual successor I heard?

It definitely has mechs, but the legacy is Metal Gear and Armored Core.

It seems you heard right:

Quote Originally Posted by Gematsu
    The game uses the same world and setting of the Front Mission series, chronologically taking place between Front Mission 5 and Front Mission Evolved.
    Link
    Last edited by Yoshi; 20 Sep 2017 at 05:54 PM.

5. It's fucking Mellowlink.

6. I have never heard of Mellowlink and now I must know everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. It's a Votoms side story.

Armor Hunter Mellowlink (機甲猟兵メロウリンク Kikō Ryōhei Merourinku) is a twelve episode anime science fiction action OVA series spinoff of Armored Trooper Votoms. It premiered on November 21, 1988.[3] It takes place in the same universe (and time, in some episodes, almost the same places) as Votoms, but the two stories are entirely independent of each other.

Mellowlink is the story of a soldier whose unit is sacrificed on the battlefield for reasons unknown. Although he was not meant to survive, the main character, Ality Mellowlink, manages to survive only to be framed for a crime he did not commit. Mellowlink escapes his captors and begins hunting down his former commanding officers, both to get revenge for his dead platoon members and to find out the nature of the conspiracy that led to their death.
    It's on youtube in english.

Also Front Mission: Dog Life & Dog Style is an excellent manga. http://mangaseeonline.us/manga/Front...ifen-Dog-Style

8. hello guys , I am a new member here )) thanks for your posts__ nice to meet you all here,, by the way it is interesting here

9. The-NextLevel is a video game centric website/ forum created by Chris "Bahn" Scantleberry in 199X and passed on to Nick "Nick" Vlamakis in 20XX when Bahn had to relocate due to suspicion of his involvement in the disappearance of several forum member's television sets.