Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. wow, great savings :P

2. I’ve been playing Path of Radiance. On chapter 8 rn, was on the third turn but something came up and I didn’t want to suspend save

3. I am playing Trackmania Turbo.. That series is very underrated.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I am playing Trackmania Turbo.. That series is very underrated.
    I just tried it from Games with gold and it does seem pretty fun. I’ll definitely get back into it once I’m through all the fall releases.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

I played it quite a bit on ps4, it's great.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I am playing Trackmania Turbo.. That series is very underrated.
    PC Masterrace turned on them for nixing mod support and using UPlay, and I don't think the console audience ever knew what Trackmania was to begin with. Shame, because it's really great.

7. Some parts of the PCMR suck. But yeah, I wanted to go back to this series because there’s pretty much nothing in the way of arcade racers these days, and I never spent tons of time with TM (unlike games like Outrun or NFS:HP).

Getting the best medals is a lot of tun, especially since retries are so snappy and tracks are short.

8. I’ve been wanting to play Dino Crisis, but my ps1 is modded so I can’t play it.. unless my ps2 decides to read it.

So I popped in Final Fantasy VII and played it for a bit

9. It's been a while since I've played the PC version of GTA V on the PC, and since I wanted to see how it looks on my 1440p monitor, I started playing where I left off. I hadn't gotten to the Trevor episodes when I was playing it in 1080p earlier in the year, so I've played up to where Trevor final meets up with Michael. Trevor jacking up the Lost and the Damned still bothered me, since you were pretty much connected to that group with the GTA IV expansion. The game is pretty stunning running at such a high frame-rate at 1440p. The driving is just crazy smooth.
    Last edited by gamevet; 22 Nov 2017 at 10:49 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Headphone Actor View Post
    I’ve been wanting to play Dino Crisis, but my ps1 is modded so I can’t play it.. unless my ps2 decides to read it.

So I popped in Final Fantasy VII and played it for a bit
    That's weird. I've played it on my chipped PS1 without any trouble.
    Is your modchip one of the earlier versions?