Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2030323334353638 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. Hey, now that there's a not free version maybe Mechjerkus will finally play it.

2. I started playing the Witcher 3 (after an 18GB update, ugh). Is the whole game this slowly paced? There's so much talking, and the conversations have LOADING. WTF.

3. Are you playing on Xbox? Isn't that big patch part of the XBX update for smoother framerate?

4. It all speeds up after a few hours. Once you're out fighting the Griffon things start moving.
    Boo, Hiss.

still playing the division. I found a base/safehouse that unlocks more story. You do missions to upgrade parts of the base.

I've unlocked a couple of specials but I mostly use robot machine gun and healing bag. I like to take on bad guys a few levels higher and figure out places I can put robotmachinegun to f them up while I hide in cover and snipe. Then I throw a grenade at them when they go for cover so they run back into range of rmg

I do wish the game was more balanced though. You can't really take on things 3 levels above you. A lot of them can one hit you.

I've been dicking around with another raspberry pi handheld the past few days, getting frustrated because it wasn't working quite right. Finally I said fuck it, pulled out my Gameboy Advance and started playing Super Mario Land instead. Unlike some of my other handhelds my Gameboy never fails me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I started playing the Witcher 3 (after an 18GB update, ugh). Is the whole game this slowly paced? There's so much talking, and the conversations have LOADING. WTF.
    I too found the game boring. Then again I got super burnt out on this type of game

9. Took down my first Guardian in BotW (the elephant guy with Midna inside), that was really interesting and fun, and I love the swimming up waterfalls thing. This game just keeps getting better.

10. Resident Evil VII feels obnoxious so far, I hate the movement more than I ever disliked the tank controls in the old games. It's pretty much a straight RE1 remake outside of stealing my control for QTE crap and forcing me to go through doors in the most vulnerable way possible. The entire game emulating rotting meat is not too appealing either.

Not feeling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!