Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2636383940

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. Witcher 3 (PC) : Blood & Broken Bones difficulty. Finished the battle of Kaer Morhen, then took down Imlerith on the first try.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    D2K was ok. Wasn't Minter's best efforts, something is just off with the game, maybe the ship is too damn big. If you are not focusing on the radar, you will die.
    True. Gotta keep looking back & forth quickly. It gives out a lot of extra ships (every 20K) but it can start taking them back very quick at level 30. Landers start kidnapping your men like mad, maybe 6 at a time. I'll try to catch & carry a couple for extra firepower.

Finished in 2017: 26 games (AC: 3, PC: 18, PS4: 5)
    Finished in 2018: 2 games (AC: 1, PC: 1)

I'm getting back into the first Dragon Quest Heroes. I'm so far behind on this shit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I'm getting back into the first Dragon Quest Heroes. I'm so far behind on this shit.
    I think I will always be behind on Dragon Quest games. I have DQ5 sitting around waiting to be played somewhere.

Crypt of the Necrodancer is amazing! Started it this weekend, got it for PSN and then liked it so much I got it for iOS as well. (FYI it's on sale at PSN till the end of the day I think.) Normally I hate roguelikes but this has a nice beat to it. Very addicting!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. That game rules. Especially on Vita. Headphones and clicky d-pad feels good.