Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. What version would you recommend?
    I tried playing it on GBA but it got old fast.

Ps1 or PSP are my fave. You can set them for easy mode of you don't really want to level up, but you risk being called a pussy.

I'm playing the division. The city is the real star here. Its a shame that even with a few hours into the game it is already getting repetitive. i feel like I'm just going around town shooting randos.

My only beef with FF1 on NES is the weird text box noise. Everything else is fine.

Been fucking around with PSVR since I caved and got it on sale. After selling Gran Turismo, which I will never, ever play it was only around $160. That's nuts.

I was surprised to find the games where it feels like you're sitting in the environment watching them move around you. It's almost like playing with toys. Games like Wayward Sky, Starchild, and especially Moss are really cool.

I wish the demo for Eve Valkyrie was longer than 10 seconds but I already know I want the in-cockpit space shooter. Yes yes yes.

I still react with real fear when something comes running at me. I barely made it through the Rush of Blood demo and am not in a hurry to try RE7.

5. F.E.A.R. 2 (PC) - Playing on Hard difficulty. Combat is as good as the first one, but the environments have better lighting & are more atmospheric. What I miss is dual wielding (try carrying dual MP-970s in the first one FTW) & leaning around corners. Taking a Powered Armor and tearing up Replica forces with heavy machineguns while the original's Garage Battle BGM blares in the background is amazing.
    F.E.A.R. 3 is OK, just not nearly this good.

6. Nah see I loved the first game's environments. Something about that 'nighttime quiet in office buildings' gets me for some reason.

I had been playing MK8 Deluxe for Switch and then realized it was random bullshit to get 1st in every event so I stopped.

7. Mario Kart gonna Mario Kart.

8. Yeah. Sonic was a better kart racer, it was more skill-based.

Granted, I knew what I was getting into since I had the WiiU game, but I never bought the DLC so w/e.

Someone needs to make the millennium falcon gunner turret VR game. You can chill all over the falcon in between fights. Holochess a must.

Oh, they're already making an aug reality holochess apparently.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 14 Dec 2017 at 07:51 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Panzer Dragoon would work well too.