Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1929313233343537 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. SNES. I don’t have a psp, but I have a vita do I’ll need to see if Chronicles is on the vita store.

I’d also really love to have the PC Engine copy of Rondo of Blood but it’s expensive (when factored in with the price of a Turbo Duo)
    Last edited by Headphone Actor; 23 Dec 2017 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Brain fart and said a dumb

2. Charging through MGSV, I always take forever to get around to these games and I really like them. Somewhere in the Africa missions now, I like the notion that you're running around collecting henchmen for the NES Metal Gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Damn Yoshi destroyed us at rocket league then my buddy and I went on to win the next 10 games
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Headphone Actor View Post
    SNES. I don’t have a psp, but I have a vita do I’ll need to see if Chronicles is on the vita store.

I’d also really love to have the PC Engine copy of Rondo of Blood but it’s expensive (when factored in with the price of a Turbo Duo)
    Don't play the horrible SNES version. Chronicles works on Vita, get that and play through the crappy remake until you unlock the original, then play that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Doesn’t Chronicles have SotN as well? Is that port a good alternative to hunting down a copy of SotN?

I'm not crazy about playing it on a handheld but it's a perfectly fine port.

If you've got a Wii you can get PCE Dracula X for 9 bucks. SotN is in psn for the ps3. Plenty of yarrrrrr alternatives too, both play great on a Raspberry Pi.

7. I have a wii, but it’s hacked so I don’t know if I shoild download the update to use the wii shop.

I’m honestly not picky about having sotn on any one platform. I’d love it on everything I own (granted it could run it lol)

8. just d/l the wad since it is hacked

I got the Frank Rising of Dead Rising 4 on the winter sale. Its ok. I guess. I'm not super feeling it. I played the main game with the 360 controller and now can't find it so I played it a bit with mouse/keyboard. The special zombie abilities are on keys that feel unnatural to left hand sooo I guess I'll wait until I find my controller again.

Anyway, I got almost to the end with the keyboard. About 20 minutes short of the necessary time to beat it? They brought the timer back after all the complaints from fans. Its for about 1.5 hours. I can't say that I missed this thing.

Its more Christmasy I guess. Zombies have costumes. Survivors have costumes. There is lights on shit.

10. Downloaded Cursed Castilla EX today.

I didn't know there was a 3DS port of this game! It has some extra levels and an enemy codex that were not in the Maldita Castilla freeware original. It looks really nice, with some excellent 3D effects and a nice mockup arcade bezel on the top screen, and an interactive mockup arcade cabinet bottom on the bottom screen (the joystick and buttons react as you push the 3DS buttons). It handles a lot better than the PS4 version, too.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood