Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. Beat Mergo's Wet Nurse in Bloodborne, now just mopping up Martyr Logarius, Celestial Emissary, and Ebritas before Gehrman.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Nice man, you're kicking ass this time! Tonight, icarus joins the hunt!

3. Trails of Cold Steel (PC) - The boss of the Old Schoolhouse's 5th floor, Unsurtr, was a tough SOB that took several tries and some different quartz. I finally gave him a good thrashing! Once the bastard's HP was down to about 20,000 I had Rean, Alisa, & Laura unload on him with S-Breaks. Crow went for the kill with a Grand Press. Joy!

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Hooked up the Guncon with the PS1 I got yesterday. Enjoying Time Crisis and Elemental Gearbolt quite a bit.
    Time Crisis is one of my faves on PS1. So bummed about Guncon 1 & 2 not working with the flat panel TVs. The whole series needs rereleased on PS4 for the PSVR Aim controller, preferably in one Blu-ray with everything up to Time Crisis 5. If they do this, they've got my money on Day One- IDGAF even if it's $120. I would gladly forget about a new Ridge Racer for this.

4. I started playing a little bit of Pinball Arcade on the PS4. I'm liking the Ghost Buster and Star Trek tables. The Last Action Hero table was alright as well.

beat the newer doom. Cool stuff.

I used keyboard and mouse. I'm not sure if my experience was better or worse for that.

6. Probably worse. Based on your typing, it must suck when you constantly push every key except the one you’re supposed to.

sick burn

8. Trying to play FFVIII.. it slows down and kinda hangs during the scene in Garden where the other party meets up with Squall to tell him that Rinoa’s in danger.

9. FFVIII is only worth playing through the end of disc 1.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. My internet went down for a few days, but I had Fallout 4 already queued up on the Xbox One X. Pretty much solid 4K throughout -- looks remarkably improved. Definitely fun to dive back into -- I left off at endgame, and there still was (and is ) a lot I hadn't fully explored.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"