Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. Yeah, that + lack of native controller support kept me on Xbox all these years.
    Seems stupid to be irritated about not being able to finish a game I've finished over and over again, but here we are!

2. I got a new phone, so I got Fire Emblem Heroes. It definitely can’t replace the others and I know it’s not supposed to. The maps are meh. The characters I like and recognize are few and far in between. (I skipped Fates and Awakening. I’ve only played and beaten The Binding Blade, Gaiden, Path of Radiance, and Echoes. Of course I know Marth but he’s the only character I know from the original)

Dude, go buy Awakening, one of the stores should have it cheap next week. I'm in the middle of playing it and it's so good.

4. Twinkle Star Sprites (PS4) - I have no idea how this works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Dude, go buy Awakening, one of the stores should have it cheap next week. I'm in the middle of playing it and it's so good.
    That sounds like a good idea. I’ve been needing some more 3ds games to play anyway. Will look into it when I buy my laptop

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Twinkle Star Sprites (PS4) - I have no idea how this works.
    The better your chain, the more shit you send to the other side.

Also, the localization is wonderful, piggums.

7. pretty sure awakening is out of print. Some amazon sellers are selling United arab emirates copies though. Game plays the same and for whatever reason theyre the same region as the US. Case artwork is even the same, just has a little green circle blurb that says UAE edition.

I could have sworn I saw it on one of the Black Friday lists, not I must be going insane since I can't find it now.

9. I found some US copies on Amazon. It’s still close to the price of a new game. Oh well. Least it isn’t Path of Radiance price xD maybe I can wait for a sale on amazon or something