Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. Is there a difference between US and Japanese Zero 3?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Mark of the Wolves came out months ago
    Fixed this for you.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Is there a difference between US and Japanese Zero 3?
    Nothing too major besides e-reader compatability and enemies killed with the z saber spurting out blood.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Fixed this for you.
    Sometimes you're all correct.

5. A little Cuphead and a whole lot of Overwatch lately.

6. I'm still focusing on Custom Robo, but now I'm gonna focus on Samus Returns and Toki Meki Memorial. (One of these things is not like the other..)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    A little Cuphead and a whole lot of Overwatch lately.
    Hey welcome back man!

Been playing Echo on PS4.

The beginning is a little walking sim-ish but once the stealth action kicks in, it's intense. I love the creepy sci-fi atmosphere.

9. Echo looks pretty cool.

I started playing ME: Andromeda last night. I'm really liking the environments and story so far. I was so into it that I ended up crawling into bed at 1 am, when I should have been in bed by 12.

Just popped in Retro Game Challenge on the DS. Never finished the final challenge of beating all the games. Might have to restart Guadia Quest, no idea where I even am in this.