Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28384041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. Bloodborne - DLC
    Boo, Hiss.

2. So dope. The blood river and the asylum are two of the best areas in the game. And the weapons you find (and just the sheer quantity of them) are bonkers.

What a great expansion. On one hand, I wish we got more of them. On the other, the base game + Old Hunters feels like a wholly realized vision; at a certain point more becomes less.

3. Pizza Cutter is pure joy, and Simon's Bowblade breaks the game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Been playing REmake. Gonna start a Real Survival playthrough as Jill. Or maybe Chris. Haven't decided. I wanna unlock and beat Invisible Enemy this time

5. finally giving Dragon Force a go - this is the first game in ages im reading the manual for, cause i was clearly doing things wrong at first. really digging it so far though, playing as Wein for the first campaign on a few people's say-so.
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

sending out your armys was fun in that.

7. it's literally the last of my big saturn games i'd meant to run through forever, i'd finished all 3 shining force III campaigns recently & had been looking forward to this one, but i'm learning as i go!

i also saw the sequel finally got a fan translation, so that's cool too. also, apparently fortifying your castle means sweet fuckall early in the game.
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

8. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Has anyone here tried Cryptark? It's been on Steam for some time and came out on PSN recently.

I've never played it but it looks like Exhibit A for this kind of thing.
    Cryptark is great, highly recommended!

9. I just started Celeste. It's a really cool platformer and quite difficult.

10. Hellblade - I didn't see this talked about very much here, but it's pretty incredible. Probably the closest I've ever experienced in art to the chorus of anxiety and paranoia that swirls in my head every moment I'm awake. I don't hear voices the same way Senua does; it's more of a feel-sensation and inner dialogue with an unanswering black hole that has various names. Characters with mental illness are nearly always caricatures of our worst attempts at understanding. Senua is not.

Anyway, the acting and dialogue are absolutely impeccable. That this doesn't win every award ever made for audio design is a crime.

It's 30% off on PSN right now and you should play it.
    Boo, Hiss.