Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Autumn, 2017)?

1. I’ve found the vision range to be a bit inconsistent, but it’s good to know that they still have that good ole come vision. I kinda miss the radar that showed their vision but I can do without it

2. I got back into playing Ghost Recon Wildlands on the PC today. There's a mission called El Pozolero that kicked my ass for quite some time. I'd take out the snipers, pick out the guys roaming the grounds and then work my way into the compound. Someone would always find a way to set off 1 of the 3 alarms in this large compound, and all hell would break loose, but I'd manage to get to El Pozolero. The 1st time I grabbed him, I had no vehicle to throw him into to make a getaway, and I ended up getting shot. The second time I got in their, I accidentally snapped his neck and the mission was over. I finally finished it early this evening, but I've got to say that it was quite frustrating and the feeling of accomplishment made all of that frustration worth it. The game is getting better for me, because the way the missions were setup could be somewhat confusing at times.

Bringing the new computer online tomorrow, wtf should I play first?

Chorensha 68k

Nahh
    Played that to death two computers ago

6. doom.

7. Witcher 3

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    doom.
    This!

9. This at 4k, 120FPS.

10. p.s. I wasn’t referring to Doom 2016.