Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017-18 College Basketball

2017-18 College Basketball

There is finally a preseason poll that matters. You just have to let the FBI vote.

Coaches at Oklahoma State, Auburn, Arizona, and USC have been charged with fraud and corruption, and similar charges at Louisville seem imminent:

Click for full size

Adidas' director of global sports marketing has also be charged:

Click for full size

The more ACC schools that get added to this, the better. I'm sure UNC didn't miss a chance to cheat again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Yoshi; 26 Sep 2017 at 04:04 PM.

2. Yeah this is pretty huge.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I never liked Chuck Person.

4. Louisville kicking Pitino out

Crazy that this school simultaneously employed Pitino and Petrino.

5. Pitino finally fouled out at Louisville.

Did you guys see that the Louisville AD's daughter was an account rep at Adidas? The school had to shit can him and Pitino.

I found this to be a pretty good write up. I'd like to see the family members indicted.

8. So Louisville's 2013 national title will be null and void and there is technically no national champion that year. ah ha

9. When was the last time a team was declared ineligible for postseason play for something that came out a couple weeks before the postseason? Arizona is about to get shot of a cannon, and if the FBI keeps doing work, next year’s tournament might be full of NIT teams

Also might be the breaking point for amateur status and the NCAA

10. Colin Cowherd mentioned that Adam Silver is looking into amping up the developmental league and get rid of the one and done. I hope they set this up correctly where young athletes are getting paid for their efforts and has a path to the NBA instead. Fuck NCAA.