Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul 2017: Scary game month edition.

1. Just sign up for the free trial for Prime, then immediately go cancel it. You'll still get the full month or whatever it is.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You're dumb then. The value of prime is insane.
    I don't give a fuck about prime, especially when a lot of items ship for free if your purchase is more than $25. I buy maybe 3 or 4 items a year from Amazon, and half the time it's because I use gift cards I've earned through a loyal customer program.

$20 was the number I set the value of Andromeda at, and that is what I paid.
    Last edited by gamevet; 22 Oct 2017 at 09:37 PM.

3. And I'll bet you overpay on a ton of shit because you refuse to get prime. Hell Andromeda alone you overpaid more than a month of prime for.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Like a hundred RPG pdfs.

I'm never going to master a game system.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    And I'll bet you overpay on a ton of shit because you refuse to get prime. Hell Andromeda alone you overpaid more than a month of prime for.
    to be fair, you all over pay.

If you aren't checking ebay, amazon (and cheapesttextbooks.com if its a book) you are overpaying for all kinds of stuff.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    And I'll bet you overpay on a ton of shit because you refuse to get prime. Hell Andromeda alone you overpaid more than a month of prime for.
    I don't overpay on a ton of shit, because I can get a shit ton of better deals within the city I live in. $8 (that's like 15 minutes of income from work) doesn't mean jack shit to me, when I save $100s of dollars on bigger priced items locally. I wasn't in any way trying to brag that getting Andromeda at $20 was the best deal, yet that obviously went over your head. I stated that the game was finally selling for what I thought it was worth, and purchased it.

I purchased this monitor a couple weeks ago as an open box item (pretty much never opened) from MicroCenter for $425. The same monitor on Amazon is over $100 more. That's a year of Prime alone.
    https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Gaming-S...ell+s2716dg+27

I got an open box EVGA GTX 1080 Classified from MicroCenter for $509 back in March. That's well over $100 less than what Amazon is offering just 7 months later.
    https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-...080+Classified
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Oct 2017 at 01:00 AM.

7. Just apologize for not saving $8 and then we can all move on.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Just apologize for not saving $8 and then we can all move on.
    I'm sorry. I'm a complete dumbass for not saving $8 on Mass Effect: Andromeda.

And don't you let it happen again.

There will be beatings.