Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 57891011 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul 2017: Scary game month edition.

1. Again with this shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Days of our lives

We're going to scare away all the new Neogafers.

The only game that matters to me this month is Mario Odyssey. Hunkering down and playing the backlog.

4. This is why I spent the weekend on Ys VIII and Destiny 2. I need to have plenty of time for new releases Mario Odyssey and Destiny 2 this week!

5. I’ve been demoing more and more Japanese PS1/PS2 games, and my sole Japanese PS2 wasn’t cutting it any more. I decided that instead of using that unexpected class action money on an NT Mini I’d get another JPS2. It’s far more best up than the pics suggested so I’m a bit bummed about that but as long as it works whatevs. It’ll be behind the counter anyway. Seller randomly tossed in a psone memory card and a copy of Snake Eater 3 which I’ll never play.

My Simple2000 Vol. 37 The Shienryu came in as well.

Damn dude, I've had Yoshi's old JPS2 sitting in my closet for a while now, I've been meaning to throw it up on the 'bay.

7. I may be interested still!

8. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Just apologize for not saving $8 and then we can all move on.
    My favorite part of this is that the guy redirecting gamevet's local patronage to online retailers has the most to lose by people taking their business online...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Snake Eater 3
    Is that the one where he's in a mental institution?

10. In the US version, yes. But this is japanese. It takes place in a shrine. It was substantially changed when it was brought west.