Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul 2017: Scary game month edition.

I read a few of the early issues of that, and yeah, it's so much fun and maybe the best TMNT ever.

free game on the humble bundle sale

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/g...-icarus-online

anyone picking up anything on the hb or steam sales?

3. It's not a very good game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. My garbage man came through with these two beauties.
    Click for full size

Click for full size

Surprisingly, they both power on, and the top one even loaded trs dos from the disk that was left in it and I was able to type a little word type document. The Model 16 has a flakey screen and when I turned the lock on the 8" disc drive (how cool is that?!), it broke off in my hand.

I can't find any value info on the model 16, but I was shocked to see the model 4 regularly sells for $200-250 before shipping. Needless to say I didn't pay anything near that in store credit for the pair. I told him outright he'd do much better if he threw at least the working one online. He said he didn't care, he got them for nothing and he knows I'm taking them for me, not immediate resale.
    I guess it's good I never went through with my intended game room overhaul, as it's going to need to be considerably different now that I've all these computers to display.

5. Holy fuck I've not seen either of those things in years. I'm shocked they even powered up at all. I would consider opening them up and cleaning everything out before you do anything more. Who knows what sort of lifeforms might exist inside those things now.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Yeah, I'm already working on the model 4- vacuum cleaner hose in one hand, tooth brush in the other.

Dude thought I was joking when I asked him to go grab the fire extinguisher off the wall before I turned the first one on.

7. Those floppy drives on the lower computer are huge!

8. Very nice SSJN. Not as nice as those 2, I got an original PS1 system in great working condition for $5.

9. What model number ps1?

10. SCPH-9001, not as early as I thought.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 29 Oct 2017 at 03:45 PM.