Thread: Forza Motorsport 7 (One, PC)

1. Forza Motorsport 7 (One, PC)

I know more people here are Forza Horizon fans more so than Motorsport series, but we had a nice, little crew back in the FM:2-4 days. Anyone else planning on picking this up?
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 06 Oct 2017 at 03:29 PM.

2. I don't have One, so thinking about getting the PC version but need to free up some hdd space.

3. I bought it, will be playing this weekend. Got crossbuy, will play on PC

4. I believe there is cross-platform play in this like FH3, so as long as that works, we can all still play online.

I haven't hopped online yet at all, but it sounds like that portion still has a bit of a ways to go. Not that it matters if we have a good group, but apparently you can't have drivatars in a private lobby, and the public lobbies are lacking any sort of variety atm.

5. El Captain and W33man ran me off the road in Forza 1 so I stopped playing.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. Don’t lump
    Me in with Weeman/JYoung. Sure I may have had my share of bumps, but he was the one that gave no damns.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    El Captain and W33man ran me off the road in Forza 1 so I stopped playing.
    Never take the lead into the first turn in online racing games.

8. I didn't see a thread for Forza Horizon 4, so I thought I'd post this here.

I just got Horizon 4 for the PC. I have a Logitec Driving Force Pro. It is pissing me off. I've tried completely turning off force feedback, dialing sensitivity up and down and yet, my fucking car starts fish tailing and even letting off of the gas doesn't help. I've used this wheel with PS3, PS2, PC racers and even MAME, and never have I encountered such bullshit. Anyone else try a wheel with this game, or Forza 7?

9. Isn't that a really popular wheel? They must have tested it out.

10. It's on the list of supported racing wheels.