Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PDX Winter Party

1. A day thing is my preference for Sunday as well as I have a show I'm going to that night also, but how early do you get in on the 11th?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Day is better for me since I’m not planning to stay overnight.

3. My flight gets in at 6:15pm on the 11th, so i guess i'd be good to go around 7:30pm? Totally down for Sunday day though. Is there a prefered place to meet up?

4. I'll be off, so anytime after noon is reasonable. I can't recommend any place, since I don't go anywhere, or do anything.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. It will almost definitely be rainy so we'll want to meet up somewhere with cover.

Ground Kontrol?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Ground Kontrol seems pretty cool! As long as there is room to sit and chill there that could be the go.

7. There isn't much sitting room in ground kontrol, but there's plenty of divey bars around it for that when we're bored of the games.

8. Decide and lemme know. I'm down.

9. Alright let's do 1:00 at Ground Kontrol and we can play it by ear from there.

10. Kk major tom.