Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: PDX Winter Party

1. PDX Winter Party

When we doing this? Who's in? Who can I kick soccer balls at?

2. I believe Arjue is due in town in November, need to confirm the dates.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. TAKE THEM TO THE ICE CREAM PLACE BBOBB
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Salt & Straw tis a wonderful thing.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Nov works. Let's do this chums.

6. icarus says arjue is going to be in the 11-18 of Nov. I may be moving around then but can make some time for whenever works for everyone.

7. Saturday the 18th work?

8. Would for me, though I don't know if Arjue is leaving mid day that day making it rough for him, will need to get his input. If not what about Sunday the 12th?

9. Sunday it is. Set it up.

10. Hey guyz,

I will be there 11th to 18th, but i leave early on the 18th.

Sunday is also the only night i have plans, I have tickets to see Dave Attell that night. I can cancel it if its the only day people are available, unless you guys want to do a day thing? I'm down for pretty much whatever.