Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Cory Feldman trying to raise funds for a movie project that exposes pedophilia in Hollywood.

1. Cory Feldman trying to raise funds for a movie project that exposes pedophilia in Hollywood.

Last edited by gamevet; 26 Oct 2017 at 11:52 PM.

2. Can't expose pedophiles without a movie.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Yeah, I believe he's going about it the wrong way. A group of former child actors collaborating on exposing what is going on behind the scenes would be more productive. I remember seeing an episode of The 2 Coreys where Corey Haim was talking to children about the hopes of being actors and him sort of telling them to be careful about what they are getting into. His father was hugging him and telling him that he was proud of his son for the speech he had given to the audience. There were hints in that episode, that Haim's life was affected by his childhood in Hollywood, and you could see that just being on camera was leading him into a downward spiral to his eventual death.

4. I take it the reality TV well has gone dry? Good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I'd rather raise funds to try and buy Corey a new fashion sense.

6. Weinstein wasn’t ousted with a movie. He was ousted by going through proper journalism channels where some form of fact checking could take place. Do that instead of this dumb idea.

7. but that doesn’t have the profit potential of a movie, duh.

broken hammers can't fix themselves, etc.

You're asking someone that has experienced childhood trauma to think rationally about their trauma.

9. Corey Haim's mom calls Feldman a fraud, even though she admits her son was sexually abused by one person.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...cL&ocid=ASUDHP

"He's been talking about revealing the names of his and other abusers for seven years, since my son died," says Judy, who has tangled with Feldman in the past about his contention that Haim, who died in 2010 at 38 of pneumonia, was repeatedly abused as a child by multiple individuals. (She's convinced that a molestation incident involving her son occurred on a single occasion, at the hands of one man.) "Now he wants $10 million to do it? Come on. It's a long con. He's a scam artist. If he was serious about this, he'd share the information he has with the police."
    Feldman exposed a lot of this during his interview with The View back in 2013, and Haim's mother refused to respond to the accusations.

Last edited by gamevet; 30 Oct 2017 at 12:37 AM.