Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cory Feldman trying to raise funds for a movie project that exposes pedophilia in Hollywood.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    those poor girls.
    They were young. They needed the money.

2. I think it would be cool if Feldman bulked up and started doing action roles. He could be like Liam Neeson but hunt pedophiles. Or Keanu Reeves and take out a whole complex of them. I'd crowdfund that movie.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Corey Feldman completed his documentary, after all the controversy surrounding his attempts to raise funds to make it happen.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...y-sexual-abuse
    Last edited by gamevet; 18 Mar 2020 at 01:40 AM.

4. Why did he delay the screening when the streaming part didn't work?

5. I'm guessing it's because he's crazier than a shithouse rat and can't make rational decisions.

6. He's crazy, but I feel that a lot of that had to do with the lack of parental support as a child. Haim's mother completely denied that it had happened, even though one of the witnesses interviewed talked about seeing Sheen raping her child. The witness was also molested as a child actor, and like Haim, he pretty much killed himself with substance abuse.

I'm wondering why he had decided to stream the movie. It was a pretty poor decision on his part.

It was an interesting watch, non-the-less. The video has been taken down, which doesn't make sense, since Feldman was trying to get the message out. How is anyone supposed to see this? They aren't going to buy a DVD or Blu-Ray, to see a documentary that really didn't get much exposure.

maybe to create controversy and to get people to talk about it

8. Can’t really talk about something that very few have seen.

Yet, here you are, talking about something that very few have seen.

10. Well, there was a video, until it got taken down.