Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cory Feldman trying to raise funds for a movie project that exposes pedophilia in Hollywood.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I read it like he was stating gay men are all victims of pedophiles. Angelo and Ricky Martin being gay is therefore a confirmation of Menudo being run by pedophiles. Which is preposterous.
    That is not what I was insinuating. I'm saying that they were possibly targeting young men that they could take advantage of, and that someone like Ricky Martin fit what they were looking for.

http://thesource.com/2015/05/07/ange...-dr-zoe-today/

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Garcia
    Angelo Garcia was just shy of 11 years old when he auditioned for a spot in Menudo after seeing a television commercial in Puerto Rico during a family vacation. Traveling the globe and performing alongside fellow band member, Ricky Martin, some may simply say “the rest is history”, however the rule that should be applied in this situation is you never know what goes on behind closed doors. Angelo’s story is one filled with sexual abuse, bullying and disappointment. “I was sexually molested from the age of 8 to 14” he revealed on Dr. Zoe Today. First by a neighbor at the age of 8, then by someone “close to Menudo administration”, then again after Menudo by one of his teachers. While in Menudo, the un-named man would come into the 11-14 year old Angelo’s hotel room to play cards with him, they would take shots of whiskey and Angelo would wake up the next morning naked, “I didn’t have my mom and dad around to coach me”. Angelo confirmed on the Dr. Zoe Today show that this sexual abuse was happening the entire time he was in the boy band Menudo. When Dr. Zoe asked if he knew if this was happening with any of the other band members, Angelo stated,“I can only speak about myself but my common sense would tell me that if it was happening to me, probably. But being a psychology major, predators are going to stalk any child they feel is vulnerable.” After his fame with the band, he could never live a normal childhood. He recalls on the show the devastating bullying that took place not only as a child but that has continued and remained a constant even now in his adulthood, hence Angelo’s new project about bullying and single soon to be released,, “Be Free”.
    Last edited by gamevet; 18 Nov 2017 at 11:11 PM.

2. Cory has released another video. Nice makeup job!

3. Why does his upper lip not move

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Excessive Cock Trauma deadens the nerves in the lip.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Blowtox!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Why does his upper lip not move
    This video was made after he grew a mustache (he's going to play the part of a pedo in the movie, you see) so they Henry Cavill'ed it.

7. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. those poor girls.

9. They don't seem to know how a guitar works.

They might really be playing! I'm kinda shocked. If not, then the bass player and the guitar player at least actually know how to play. They're also singing while playing, and this is a lot harder than you might think. I don't know dick about keys, so I can't vouch for her. No one is doing big faux moves, and everyone's hands switch at the right time, to the right place.

That being said Corey Feldman is bumming me out pretty hard.