Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2017

1. I picked up 600 thread sheets for the king size bed in the master bedroom. They were @ $60. The 800 thread sheets were closer to $75.

2. You should have at least spent the extra 15
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. You spend a third of our life in bed. Ball out.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Yesteryear's haul thread: several video games and comic books a month

Today's haul thread: bed sheets

Tomorrow's haul thread: blood pressure pills and butt medicine*

*I'm ready there. Tuck's wipes are the top tier topical hemorrhoid relief.

5. Tucks wipes you say.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. 275 gig ssd from amazon for the low low price of $0 (hooray for gift cards for participating in a conference call) and 8 gigs of laptop ram, both for my laptop so it doesn't take five seconds between action and response in firefox

7. Not my haul, but my eco waste garbage man buddy salvaged 40 or so PS2 games that were dropped off. Amongst the common junk "But no sports titles!" were all of the Silent Hills released for the system and an unopened Haunting Ground.

8. Picked up a Simplehuman brand dish rack this week, it handled our 20+ person Thanksgiving like a champion.

simplehuman-dish-rack-deluxe.jpg

Also ordered a tabletop animation desk (finally!), I am watching the tracking website with great interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Witcher 3 Complete Edition (PS4) and for lulz, Doom CE.

10. I got 3 free UPS units from a job a couple of weeks ago. I've finally got around to setting them up in the house.

Attached Images Attached Images