Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2017

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    It has DTS too! Come get it!
    I'm tempted to pay you S&H for something like that. My brother loves old stereo equipment like that.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. A copy of Sine Mora EX and Cave Story for Switch. To my disbelief, Cave Story came with a mini-CD and an instruction manual in full color.

The manual looks just like the NES Metroid one!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    The manual looks just like the NES Metroid one!
    Yeah it's def a ripoff of the old NES manuals but in much higher quality. I like these little touches. It makes me miss gaming manuals so much these days. When I was a kid when I bought a new game, I always loved opening the box and reading the manual 1st before diving into the game.

5. Yakuza 0 for $30 from New Egg
    Mirror's Edge Catalyst for $5 on PSN

Really wanted Target's $15 Forza Horizon 3, but they're sold out online. Might take a stab at finding it locally tomorrow. If anyone happens across one, would you mind grabbing a copy for your ol' buddy arbm?

6. I’ll see what I can do.

7. 1200 thread count king size bed set. Random gift from dad who got one for everybody. I've never counted threads before, then we got a 750 set a few months ago as a gift and it was a noticeable difference from the standard sheets I'd always had. So I'm pretty excited.

Look at the fancy mother fucker up in here.

9. Says the guy with the 200 thread count sheets. I can barely afford 600 thread
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Nov 2017 at 08:13 PM.

You don't know how nice good sheets feel until you get some for the first time.