Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1012131415 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2017

1. Yeah, I don't think my hamburger-sized PC will handle it well. XB1 it is.

2. Non-gaming haul. Blew my gaming budget for the rest of the year on a set of snow tires for my car. Now I don't have to drive Miss Daisy whenever it is under 40 degrees outside, and especially dangerous on icy road.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post

Oh also found out my brother's store is the one across the parking lot from SSJN!

Mighty white of ya to swing in and say hello~

4. lol I'd explain that I was trying to get back to 490 before it became a nightmare, but you won't hear me. And 490 was mostly ok until 590, which was indeed a nightmare.

All I hear are excuses.

6. Off Craig’s, 15 complete DS games for $15 including Pokemon Conquest. For Cyber Monday I grabbed a couple Code Name Steam 3DS from BB at $1.39 apiece. And this came in the mail:

9CCA7774-7C2A-4B22-A052-B3139126CD9A.jpeg

When the Vita finally bites it, I’ll be saving money.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Non-gaming haul. Blew my gaming budget for the rest of the year on a set of snow tires for my car. Now I don't have to drive Miss Daisy whenever it is under 40 degrees outside, and especially dangerous on icy road.
    We just shut the city down when that happens. Much better way to handle it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I got a refurbed Xbox 360 S from Gamestop lol. Rollin' the dice...

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    We just shut the city down when that happens. Much better way to handle it.
    I always thought Spring Break was something college kids did, because in Montana we didn't get a spring break in High School. We usually had at least a week of winter break up there. 6 months of snow can become a beatdown.

10. So excited to get my Turbo Everdrive, but my excitement is short-lived. I think my region modded Duo doesn't like it, I can get it to load a rom every now and then but it basically crash all the time.