Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2017

Didn't do much Black Friday shopping but I did walk into Target before going to work and saw Doom on PS4 for $15.

Guess I'm playing Doom now.

I'm playing Doom now too!

3. It's a good Doom! Never touched the multi-player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

It's really the best game.

5. Got Yakuza Kiwami for $15 from Target.
    Never played a Yakuza game before, so hooray.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Got Yakuza Kiwami for $15 from Target.
    Never played a Yakuza game before, so hooray.
    Think of it as the successor to Shenmue, with less doing goofy jobs and more fighting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Think of it as the successor to Shenmue, with less doing goofy jobs and more fighting.

Fuck you. Forklift driver for life!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I bought Slain, and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris from the Steam sale.
    I'm still trying to figure out if I should get Ori and the Blind Forest on bone or steam. My PC is an Intel NUC, so it only has integrated graphics, and I'm not sure how demanding that game is.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Fuck you. Forklift driver for life!
    I stack books, thank you very much.

10. Ended up getting a new Google Pixel to replace my LG G4. The old one was paid off but working alright still after 3 years. Then today I got a text from the store near me about deals and so on, remembered I could upgrade whenever, and that my brother works for Verizon. So I went down to pick it up and he gave me some weird blutooth ear piece thing because he had a bunch, his discount on the whole shebang, and a Galaxy S3 tablet for another $10 a month. Now I can watch Youtube on the shitter like a king!

Oh also found out my brother's store is the one across the parking lot from SSJN!

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I bought Slain, and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris from the Steam sale.
    I'm still trying to figure out if I should get Ori and the Blind Forest on bone or steam. My PC is an Intel NUC, so it only has integrated graphics, and I'm not sure how demanding that game is.
    It's really particle heavy as I recall, and a very pretty game so definitely whichever you think can run it better. It recommends a GeForce GTX 550 or higher and 4GB ram.
    Last edited by Pineapple; 27 Nov 2017 at 07:42 PM.