Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2017

1. Thanks Dude! and this is such a fucking good port of Raiden.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. 4 Sega CD games and Clu Clu Land for $30 off Craigslist:

C67397F8-CB11-4FD6-8EAE-49CCB0BEC684.jpeg

On lunch break one day I got a Craig’s alert for a free Nintendo and games, guy lived a few blocks from work. Guy apparently posted it for free cuz he wasn’t sure if the games still works on the system....safe bet on his part:

508E1C38-8FC3-4B21-8A3B-41C35CA3D9A8.jpeg
    21307EFD-AA22-4908-94D5-364730695789.jpeg

Everything complete. I gave the guy $25 anyway, there is nothing stellar about the game collection but no complaints here. I used to own the NCAA games back when I gave two shits about sports, Play Action Football too because OMG you could customize high school teams. A couple games are good repro material.

I’ll post a pawn haul later but today found Splatoon 2 for $10.

3. Nice haul Low! That NCAA Basketball game (2nd row from bottom, far left) ended up being one of the six or so games I had for the SNES back in the day, I remember playing the hell out of it and enjoying myself a great deal. Now I kinda want to play it again!

4. Yeah! NCAA Basketball was pretty cool.

5. The mode 7 in NCAA was pretty cool at the time despite the teams looking like they are playing in space. The only major gripe I had was lack of conferences, I don’t there was even enough teams for a ful tournament.

6. My wife and daughter got me a new Qanba stick for PS4/PC, Mario Odyssey and the new Twin Peaks book for my birthday! Everything is great!

7. Sounds like it's time for fightmans soon!

8. Indeed. I've been working on my KI game. Very early but I really love that game!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    My wife and daughter got me a new Qanba stick for PS4/PC, Mario Odyssey and the new Twin Peaks book for my birthday! Everything is great!
    Happy belated birthday!