Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2017

1. Skyrim for Switch. Slaying Dragons on the go is great!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I was having a pretty good time with the MEA, until I finished the 1st solar system. I then tried exploring another system that felt like a complete waste of time and haven't played it since. I might fire it up this evening.

*Edit* I played it for a couple of hours this evening. I was back to exploring a planet, getting into gun fights and rescuing some scientists from a Monolith. And then I ran into the Krogen that kind of bothered me at the beginning of the game. He sounded like a gay waiter, which is not what Krogens are supposed to sound like. It would be like watching Star Trek and having an effeminate Klingon telling someone they are going to crack their neck.
    I remember watching a YT video and I couldn't stop laughing when the Jazz Hands Krogan came on.

3. Spock!

Attached Images Attached Images

Oh yes, the often featured spock car.

5. I finally got a Wii U! Now I'll get an empty box for Christmas and I'm ok with that! Big thanks to SSJN for helping out with overheating issues I ran into with my first unit, he went above and beyond in making it alright. I've already enjoyed some Mario Maker/3D World, BotW, and a few old VC games. Late to the party on this stuff for sure but I'm still super excited!

6. Get Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, and Captain Toad.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Get Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, and Captain Toad.
    These are excellent choices!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I got a 4K tv. I have all this equipment that goes beyond 1080p and I feel like I don’t want to play for example Horizon Zero Dawn because I’m not getting the full experience without HDR. It’s earlier than I wanted but whatever.

9. Just to clarify, get the Bayonetta 2 that comes with the bonus disc of part 1. GS has them every now and then with best price.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I finally got a Wii U! Now I'll get an empty box for Christmas and I'm ok with that! Big thanks to SSJN for helping out with overheating issues I ran into with my first unit, he went above and beyond in making it alright. I've already enjoyed some Mario Maker/3D World, BotW, and a few old VC games. Late to the party on this stuff for sure but I'm still super excited!
    Yeah, Nintendo owes me a fuckton of money back since their officially refurbished unit was bunk. Gunna go steal some roms I dont want and feel good about it for once!