Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: November 2017

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I got a 4K tv. I have all this equipment that goes beyond 1080p and I feel like I don’t want to play for example Horizon Zero Dawn because I’m not getting the full experience without HDR. It’s earlier than I wanted but whatever.
    Good choice. Horizon is glorious in 4k
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. So I hear. Everyone says that HDR is an even bigger upgrade than 4K. Plus it gets delivered on Friday when I am home.

3. HDR is nice but all the AV Nerds over sell it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Yeah, Nintendo owes me a fuckton of money back since their officially refurbished unit was bunk. Gunna go steal some roms I dont want and feel good about it for once!
    I hope the one you had set aside works properly, and I hope they hook you up for the trouble. Thanks again man!

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Get Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, and Captain Toad.
    After playing the first Toad level in Mario 3D World I agree that Captain Toad is going up high on my want list. Bayo 2 was a system seller for me I just never saved enough money to get it, and I've never played even a minute of Pikmin, not a one!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I've never played even a minute of Pikmin, not a one!
    You're a bad person.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Actual Captain Toad is better than the bonus levels in 3d Worl. It's way better than it has any right to be.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You're a bad person.
    I promise I try not to be!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

8. Some Facebook deals. 3DS games were $8 apiece and a brand new BB 8 set for $50. With how overproduced Star Wars sets are wouldn’t shock me to see it clearanced lower after Christmas.

6C665B5C-770E-4CB1-9C1D-E650AF1DC5D9.jpeg

9. That is a GREAT price for that set! I would love to find someone around here selling new Lego sets, I'd eventually be homeless... until I built a house OF LEGOS!

10. bullshit.